17 October 2007

List

On my Desk:
A mostly-empty can of Sprite
An orange, plastic Easter-egg containing small quantity of orange Silly Putty
A green little squishy man, supposed to relieve stress
A goblet I painted myself
A brushed-steel lamp
Speakers, plugged into my laptop
A pencil sharpener
A mostly-empty bottle of water
A small blue pyramid of uncertain origin which rattles when picked up
A squishy item in the shape of a desktop computer, supposed to relieve stress
CDs - Matchbox Twenty, Of Montreal, Michael Buble, Bob Dylan, Skillet, the Smiths
Beck, another Matchboxy Twenty, Kill Hannah, Semisonic
A cup of pens, pencils, and other instruments of destruction
Welcome to the Monkey House by Kurt Vonnegut
A small notebook
Post-It notes
A mug displaying images of James Dean
An alarm clock - beg your pardon, an ANNOYING alarm clock
A Snoopy bank
A black-and-white paisley tissue box
An old bottle which once contained a pound of honey and now contains a bunch of quarters
A digital camera, not even mine
Some notes to self
My wallet
My phone
A can of soup, open, cold, and partially eaten
A spoon
Scissors

No comments: