03 April 2008

Wasting Time (as per usual)

Listening to: Bob Dylan - The Times They Are A-Changin'
Movie: I'm Not There. Is there anywhere acting finer than in this film? Is it one of the most beautiful I've ever seen on the big screen? Yes. Yes indeed.
Food: Nothing. My stomach is rumble-empty.
Book: Giovanni's Room by James Baldwin. Of this, I am a fan. Wow. Vaguely reminiscent of Catcher in the Rye... except I think Holden is a bit less of a douchebag than David is. Holden just has no direction; David actively (albeit unconsciously) ruins people.

Spring is a time of year during which I cannot breathe. If I owned the world, I would make everyone else walk around trying to breathe through straws. Also, if I owned the world, smokers would be shot for making my respirations more difficult.

Fun Fact About College: I had three weeks to prepare for a presentation I put together last night and gave today. Basically I stood in front of my class for three minutes and talked about Rush... for Greek Mythology.

"To write poetry is not to be a poet. To live poetry, to constantly breathe and feel and excrete it - that is to be a poet." -- Hannah Kane

No comments: